Wonderful Person & Great Friend

Wonderful Person & Great Friend
Wish I could find the original image of this, but instead took picture from a vision board I created many moons ago and what I said still holds true - "Spend Time With My Dear Friend"

Black & White Class (if clicking on image stops show, click again to move forward individually)

Miss You Kel - Hope Life is Being Beautiful for You

Miss You Kel - Hope Life is Being Beautiful for You

I did it! 1st drawing fully in Photoshop

 I can't believe I did it. It's all fully drawn in Photoshop. Hard to use Wacom tablet and look at screen to draw instead of  down at paper, but I did it :) YAY! The result is a cleaner, sharper image rather than when I draw on paper, shoot it with my phone, bring it into Photoshop & then edit it. Because of using just my phone camera, usually the edges are soft. But this is sharp all the way through because it is just a line drawing. Excited to print and see what it actually looks like on paper. Even with the flaws, it's all cool because I did it! And I'm proud of it. I like it, and that makes me smile. Spent lots of time doing this, but was great to be able to take my time on a project, that I wanted to do, and do it all the way through.